The University of Richmond sport club program provides the means for all students to enjoy recreation, instruction, and competition in a range of activities. Sport clubs give students the chance to play in non-varsity sports while developing skills in administration, organization, and fundraising.
The Richmond program has expanded from four clubs just 20 years ago to 30 active clubs today. Approximately 800 students are involved in sport clubs. Our program sponsors men's, women's, and co-ed teams in sports ranging from soccer to ultimate frisbee to ice hockey. The level of competition for each club also varies; some clubs practice up to five days a week and compete almost every weekend, while other practice just one day a week and compete once a semester. More information on how to join a club can be found under administration.
There are no recent results available
- O c t29Good luck to Quidditch as they host a tournment Saturday October 29th!9:00 AM - 6:00 PM@ University of Richmond
- O c t29Come out and support the Equestrian Team at the Virginia Pond Farm!10:00 AM - 3:00 PM@ Virginia Willow Pond Farm
- O c t29Come out to the Rockwood Park to cheer on the Baseball team as they take on Longwood!11:30 AM - 6:00 PM@ University of Richmond
- O c t29Come check out Men's Ruby away at Longwood University1:00 PM - 3:00 PM@ Longwood Unviersity
- O c t29Come check out the Men's Basketball Club in the Weinstein Center (Court 3) against William and Mary!1:30 PM - 4:00 PM@ University of Richmond
- O c t30Come and cheer on the Tennis Club at the Richmond Tennis Courts against VCU!!!!12:00 PM - 10:00 PM@ University of Richmond
- N o v05Come out and support the Equestrian Team at the Virginia Bridlewood Farm!10:00 AM - 3:00 PM@ Virginia Bridlewood Farm
- N o v12Come cheer on the Crew Club at Regatta in Augusta, Georgia!8:15 AM - 5:00 PM@ Regatta in Augusta, Georgia
- N o v12Come out to the Rockwood Park to cheer on the Baseball team as they take on VCU!11:30 AM - 6:00 PM@ University of Richmond