The University of Richmond sport club program provides the means for all students to enjoy recreation, instruction, and competition in a range of activities. Sport clubs give students the chance to play in non-varsity sports while developing skills in administration, organization, and fundraising.
The Richmond program has expanded from four clubs just 20 years ago to 30 active clubs today. Approximately 800 students are involved in sport clubs. Our program sponsors men's, women's, and co-ed teams in sports ranging from soccer to ultimate frisbee to ice hockey. The level of competition for each club also varies; some clubs practice up to five days a week and compete almost every weekend, while other practice just one day a week and compete once a semester. More information on how to join a club can be found under administration.
If you are a prospective student at UR, please fill out the following Sport Club Information Form to learn more about the Championship Clubs. The Championship Clubs are: Crew, Men's Rugby, Men's Soccer, Ice Hockey, and Equestrian. If you have any questions, please contact Seth Thomas, the Assistant Director for Sports at email@example.com.
There are no recent results available
- F e b25Come out and support the Quidditch Team during their tournament!9:00 AM - 7:00 PM@ University of Richmond
- F e b25Help us cheer on the Tennis Team as they take on William and Mary!10:00 AM - 3:00 PM@ William and Mary
- F e b25Come out and support the Equestrian Team at the Horse Show at Haverhill Farm in Richmond, Va10:00 AM - 4:00 PM@ Haverhill Farm
- F e b25Help us cheer on the Crew Team as they compete in their tournament in Williamsburg, Va.10:00 AM - 5:00 PM@ Williamsburg, VA
- F e b25Help is cheer on the Water Polo team as they travel to Williamburg, VA to their tournament!10:00 AM - 8:00 PM@ Williamsburg, VA
- F e b25Help us cheer on the Climbing Team as they compete in their bouldering competition in Greenville, NC.12:00 PM - 5:00 PM@ Greenville, North Carolina
- F e b25Help us cheer on the Men's Rugby Team as they take on Hampton-Sydney College1:00 PM - 5:00 PM@ Hampton-Sydney College
- M a r25Come cheer on the Men;s Rugby's Team as they play Georgetown!1:00 PM - 4:00 PM@ University of Richmond
- M a r31Come out and cheer on the Men's Rugby team as they play against CNU!7:00 PM - 9:30 PM@ University of Richmond
- A p r15Come out and support the Quidditch team during their tournament!9:00 AM - 7:00 PM@ University of Richmond