The University of Richmond sport club program provides the means for all students to enjoy recreation, instruction, and competition in a range of activities. Sport clubs give students the chance to play in non-varsity sports while developing skills in administration, organization, and fundraising.
The Richmond program has expanded from four clubs just 20 years ago to 30 active clubs today. Approximately 800 students are involved in sport clubs. Our program sponsors men's, women's, and co-ed teams in sports ranging from soccer to ultimate frisbee to ice hockey. The level of competition for each club also varies; some clubs practice up to five days a week and compete almost every weekend, while other practice just one day a week and compete once a semester. More information on how to join a club can be found under administration.
If you are a prospective student at UR, please fill out the following Sport Club Information Form to learn more about the Championship Clubs. The Championship Clubs are: Crew, Men's Rugby, Men's Soccer, Ice Hockey, and Equestrian. If you have any questions, please contact Seth Thomas, the Assistant Director for Sports at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no recent results available
- M a r31Come out and cheer on the Men's Rugby team as they play against CNU!7:00 PM - 9:30 PM@ University of Richmond
- A p r01Let's cheer on the Baseball Team as they take on our Richmond rivals VCU! Go Spiders!!!11:00 AM - 4:30 PM@ Rockwood Park, Chesterfield, VA
- A p r02Hep us cheer on the Crew Team as they compete against Regatta in Occoquan, Virginia!10:15 AM - 1:30 PM@ Regatta
- A p r15Come out and support the Quidditch team during their tournament!9:00 AM - 7:00 PM@ University of Richmond
- A p r15Help us cheer on Crew Team as they take on Regatta!10:30 AM - 1:30 PM@ Regatta
- A p r22Help us cheer on the Crew Team as they compete against VCU and George Mason!8:00 AM - 1:00 PM@ Rockett's Landing