The University of Richmond sport club program provides the means for all students to enjoy recreation, instruction, and competition in a range of activities. Sport clubs give students the chance to play in non-varsity sports while developing skills in administration, organization, and fundraising.
The Richmond program has expanded from four clubs just 20 years ago to 30 active clubs today. Approximately 800 students are involved in sport clubs. Our program sponsors men's, women's, and co-ed teams in sports ranging from soccer to ultimate frisbee to ice hockey. The level of competition for each club also varies; some clubs practice up to five days a week and compete almost every weekend, while other practice just one day a week and compete once a semester. More information on how to join a club can be found under administration.
If you are a prospective student at UR, please fill out the following Sport Club Information Form to learn more about the Championship Clubs. The Championship Clubs are: Crew, Men's Rugby, Men's Soccer, Ice Hockey, and Equestrian. If you have any questions, please contact Seth Thomas, the Assistant Director for Sports at email@example.com.
There are no recent results available
- J a n21Help us cheer on the Men's Volleyball Club as they go up against UNC Chapel Hill9:00 AM - 5:00 PM@ UNC Chapel Hill
- J a n21Help us cheer on the Men's ice Hockey club as they go up against Catholic University10:45 PM - 1:30 AM@ Catholic University
- J a n27Come out and cheer on the Ice Hockey team at the Richmond Ice Zone against VCU!9:50 PM - 1:00 AM@ Richmond Ice Zone
- J a n28Help is cheer on the Ice Hockey team as they go against Northern Virginia Community College at Skate Nation!10:30 PM - 1:00 AM@ Richmond Ice Zone
- F e b03Come out and cheer on the Ice Hockey team at the Richmond Ice Zone as they go against Catholic University!8:10 PM - 12:00 AM@ Richmond Ice Zone
- F e b04Come out and support the Men's Ice Hockey against American Unviersity!10:30 PM - 12:00 AM@ Richmond Ice Zone
- F e b11Come cheer on the Men's Rugby team as they play Emory & Henry!1:00 PM - 4:00 PM@ University of Richmond
- F e b11Come out and support our Synchronized Swimming team against Ohio State University at the Weinstein Center Pool!3:00 PM - 8:00 PM@ University of Richmond
- F e b18Come out and support our Men's Rugby Club as they play against James Madison!1:00 PM - 4:00 PM@ University of Richmond
- F e b25Come out and support the Quidditch Team during their tournament!9:00 AM - 7:00 PM@ University of Richmond